Hotel City House
Shift Manager Reception (m/f/d)
Are you a passionate host? Then you've come to the right place.
We are looking for a warm colleague (m/f/d) for the next possible date as a
Shift Manager Reception
- Performance-related payment above the standard pay scale (€ 30,000 to € 35,000 gross per year)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- a permanent employment contract
- regulated working hours for early and late shifts (no night shifts)
- monthly duty rosters and regular weekends off
- no work at Christmas (company holidays)
- an increasing holiday entitlement (up to 30 days depending on length of service)
- a friendly and international team
- short decision-making processes
- a central location with good transport connections (HVV)
Your main tasks:
- Check-in and check-out of our national and international guests
- Independent management of a shift
- Accepting and processing reservations
- You will assist our guests in word and deed, impressing them with your open, friendly and charming manner and making our guests feel at home.
- As the first and last guest contact, you are an important part of leaving a lasting impression on our guests.
If you also enjoy working independently and on your own in a shift, then you are the right person for us.
We also welcome applications from career changers.
Please send your complete application to Ms Berit Heeschen, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. You are also welcome to send us an e-mail:
Please note that we can only consider applications if the attached documents are in pdf format.
Hotel City House
Pulverteich 25, D-20099 Hamburg
+49 (0) 40 24 82 02 00
Contact person: Berit Heeschen