Shift Manager Reception (m/f/d)
- Place of work: Hamburg
- We search: Ab sofort
- Employer: Hotel City House
Are you a passionate host? Then you've come to the right place. We are looking for a cordial colleague (m/f/d) as shift manager reception (m/f/d) for the next possible date.
Areas of responsibility
- Check-in and check-out of our national and international guests
- independent management of a shift - acceptance and processing of reservations
- you assist our guests in word and deed, inspiring them with your open, friendly and charming manner and contributing to making our guests feel at home
- as the first and last guest contact, you are an important part of leaving a lasting impression on our guests
We also welcome applications from career changers
What we offer
- a salary above the standard pay scale (30,000 to 35,000 € gross per year) - reimbursement of travel expenses - a permanent employment contract - regulated working hours for early and late shifts (no night shifts) - monthly duty rosters and regular weekends off - time off at Christmas (company holidays) - an increasing holiday entitlement (up to 30 days depending on length of service) - a friendly and international team - short decision-making processes - a central location with good transport links (HVV).
Contact for applications
Please send your complete application, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date, to Ms Berit Heeschen. You are also welcome to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we can only consider applications if the attached documents are in pdf format. Hotel City House Pulverteich 25, D-20099 Hamburg +49 (0) 40 2800810 www.cityhouse.de Contact: Berit Heeschen email@example.com